Saturday, April 01, 2006

Departure Eve

It's 12 hours before my flight lifts off from O'Hare, and Cori and I have checked into a Super 8 motel near the airport. We'll be getting up at 5 AM and hope to be at O'Hare by 6:15.

Good news about my baggage issue. Malev Airlines emailed me back stating that I could check two 70lb bags! Now, I believe I'll be limited by American's domestic policy of two 50lb bags, but that's a whole lot better than one 44lb bag.

On our way to Chicago we stopped at Barnes and Noble at Mayfair Mall where I picked up a Hungarian phrase book. Should be good readin' on the plane. I'll see if I can test out my new found Hungarian phrases on the passengers around me.

1 comment:

Cori said...

Great evening, MCA. I'm going to keep that memory stored safely away in my mind until June 26 :)