Monday, June 26, 2006

We're coming to America

10 days of barnstorming around Eastern Europe have come to a close and now we say goodbye to Hungary.

It's 7:06 AM. Cori, my dad and I are in Szolnok, all packed up, waiting for a friend to arrive to take us to the train station. From there we will take a train to Kobanya-Kispest on the edge of Budapest. There we will board a bus for Ferihegy airport where Cori will split from my dad and me. Cori's flights take her through Amsterdam and London to Chicago, while we fly direct to New York before heading to the windy city. Despite this, we depart 5 minutes apart, and arrive within a half hour of each other. Cori and I will take a Greyhound bus to Madison where he parents will pick us up. My dad will spend the night at nat's house before driving home in the morning.

We'll see you soon.

No comments: