Friday, June 23, 2006

Going back for more

Apparently, this won't be just a 3 month trip.

Cori and I have decided to move to Hungary, Szolnok specifically, and teach next year on a full-time basis. We have to be in Budapest by August 25, and our contracts take us through June 30, 2007. It's far too early to say what will happen at Christmas, but we can say that if anyone is interested in take a trip to Eastern (or Central as the locals call it) Europe in the next year, you have a place to stay, and possible travel partners!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your decision! I'm anxious to hear all the details (and plan my first European excursion!)

Jelly Doughnut said...

Hey, congratulations on your choice! I am also starting my first overseas teaching position in Berlin this year, so if you make it up to Germany, your sister Nat knows how to get a hold of me! -Jessica