Thursday, September 17, 2009

New York and my mom's childhood home

Cori and I spent the past week in the Northeast, taking Sabr to my sister's house, visiting her family, and spending a couple days in the New York City area. My mom was raised in Jersey City, across the Hudson River from Manhattan, and I've never been there to see where she spent her formative years. So, here are (plenty) of pictures of our two days in the Big Apple, including a number of pictures of The JC, as I'm sure the hip teens call it :-)

Click here to view these pictures larger

3 comments:

Dylan said...

Mr. A, I would really love to go out to lunch with you (and nathan) before you leave. Email me at tko.python@gmail.com please :D

Anonymous said...

Mr.A, How have you been? Hopefully you have been keeping up on your marquette news. Lots and lots of stuff going on for them. Gimmie an email at andyjesswein@wi.rr.com

http://www.aresdescargar.com.ar said...

Im impressed. I dont think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. Youre truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog youve got here.