Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Cross Cultural Education

On Thursday a group of my students will participate in a class-to-class internet video chat with an honors world cultures class at the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater.

A former student of mine from Germantown High School, Sara Hoffman, is in the class and suggested the idea to her professor.

Since then the professor and I have exchanged student information including questions and impressions, and pictures, to prepare for the chat.

Unfortunately, on my end broadband Internet access on campus is limited to my house, so I can’t have my entire class take part. So, I’ve selected a handful of students to take part.

To give you a peek into the cultural differences between the two student groups, I’ve put together a collage of images from both groups.

UWW-TEMASCO

No comments: